Looking for Something? Search here:

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New Posts






















My apologies, it took me long time to post again as my PC had crashed and along with my files gone. Luckily I have this blog, some of my files are stored safely.

Well, got new post! I added more preparations like
  • BEEF

  • CHICKEN

  • SEAFOODS

  • VEGETABLES

  • BREADS 'N SANDWICHES

  • PIZZAS
  • I need to specify each category to avoid overload of each blog.

    Hope you enjoy and try them at home.

    2 comments:

    ting-aling said...

    Uy, back to blogging ka na? Sumama ka naman sa Lasang Pinoy natin.

    Find out from my blog what it is kung hindi mo pa alam.

    Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

    yup, at long last.. he he.. I'll find it out, havent been blogging since.. thanks. :-)

    Popular Posts