Looking for Something? Search here:

Friday, October 28, 2005

Posts of the Week

Got a number of posts this week.. I think I need to post here my weekly posts! I posted stuffs on the following:

  • DESSERTS
  • 1)apples under the blanket 2)chocolate crumble with whipped cream 3)choco-banana crepe and 4) stewed pear
  • SEAFOODS
  • 1) Marinated Calamari and 2) Crab Sushi
  • BEEF
  • 1) Beef steak with onion

Apparently, I have a problem downloading pictures..taking all my time! got some coming up! but cant download..

4 comments:

Beng said...

Hello Grace,

Here is Beng. Thanks for visiting my foodblog :). Teka b4 I 4get maari ba kitang i add sa blogroll ko? Honestly, I like all the recipes you posted here. Naku, lalo akong tataba nito :(.

Anyways, I have seen you registered at my Barkada Network. Thank you so much for that. I have so many things to tell pero mukhang hahaba na itong comment ko if I'm going to write it here. So I will just send you email at your yahoo account okay?

Til then and talk to you soon again.

Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

Hi Beng, thanks for dropping by.. I like your site as well..ofcourse u can blogroll me, thanks for that.. yep, drop me some lines in my email. see u then..

ting-aling said...

Ang sasarap naman ng nasa pictures!

Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

Hi Ting :-) trip ko lang makita ang naipost for the week sa isang picture, kaya e2, satisfied na rin ako! Iba kc impact pag nakita silang lahat kesa paisaisa.. Thanks! ;-)

Popular Posts