Looking for Something? Search here:

Monday, July 27, 2009

Peach Cheese Cake


Peach Cheese Cake

It’s not me who’s craving this, it’s DH. He was quietly lying in the couch watching movie then he called my attention and said he likes to have some cheesecake and I said; that would be for tomorrow coz it’s a little bit late and I don’t have ingredients. Then he frowned and said, no, now, like tonight.. He looked like having pregnancy cravings!!! I didn’t complain coz he made a great barbecue for lunch without my assistance, so that makes it fair enough. It was 4pm and off I went to buy ingredients.
Had I mentioned in my previous post that my mind had been playing with different cheesecake flavors? Oh, yes I did, and yesterday, I came up with Peach. In relation to my previous post which is Mango Cheesecake, I used the same recipe except that I have some minor changes. Browse that recipe HERE.
I substituted mango to canned peaches and used a light cream cheese which is 80% less fat than normal cream cheese. Indeed it is lighter than normal, still creamy but not heavy on the stomach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! Peach cheese cake looks delicious. I just love cheese. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Popular Posts