Looking for Something? Search here:

Monday, July 07, 2008

Grilled Fish with Garlic Fried rice

Simple food is the best. Fresh fish grilled to perfection; juicy in the inside, that's how I like my fish to be. Tender and Juicy. I'm not a big fan of overcooked fish but my cousin is. He likes fish fried or grilled until almost crispy, I find it overcooked and dry and all the goodness had gone.

This is really quick, simple and straight forward dish. Preheat the pan (don't put oil in it) Season the fish with salt and pepper, oil the fish (not the pan) and straight to the preheated pan. Pan grill 5 minutes on each side. Here, I served it with GARLIC FRIED RICE, other option would be plain rice or ARROZ BRANCO.

3 comments:

Josiet said...

You make the food look so delicious. And I'm sure it is. Galeng! Kainggit :)

lubnakarim06 said...

GInger rice, something new and looks tempting. Grilled fish looks gr8. First tiem here in your blog. U have a yummy blog.

Food and Experience Lover said...

wow looks good. i dont even dare to put photos for my garlic fried rice cause it doesnt look that good. haha

http://easyrecipeforpeoplewhohatecooking.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts