Looking for Something? Search here:

Friday, September 29, 2006

Fresh Oysters


Oysters with redwine vinegar

This was the freshest oyster I had in Paris, still alive on ice! A'm not really used to eating fresh Oyster, we used to cook or bake them in Philippines but I didnt know that some other places eat them alive! It was great. Its just that it seems am quite hurt seeing the flesh shrink a little bit, the moment the redwine vinegar or lemon touches the flesh, means oyster is alive. Sswooooooop! it was great! Can I have some more please? What can I say? people are sometimes unkind to other creatures heh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you're back!? are you? anyway, good to read something here again grace! where are you moving? or where did you move?

Anonymous said...

thanks Melisa and Cez... It has been awhile.. now I'm in India, exploring its wonders in food. am back to blogging.

Popular Posts