Looking for Something? Search here:

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Off to Philippines

You might be wondering why I'm too slow these days with my posts... It's because I got loads to organize in my mind thats taking too much time instead of blogging... so, I'll be off for vacation tomorrow, I hope I could blog from there,, I know I'm short of blogging time as there will be so much fun here, there, and everywhere. Apart from that, when I'm in Phil, I'm not totally on vacation as I got some chores to do.. projects to execute etc.

I'll make up when I'll come back! promise! I'll try to dig some exotic foods and maybe recover some lost recipes, or maybe make a twist out of them.

I've gotta say.. "Its BEACH time"...

Cheers!

7 comments:

Kai said...

Happy trip and let me greet you an advanced welcome back home!

Beng said...

Grace, enjoy your holiday and take care.
Maghulat nalang ko inig balik nimo.

Anonymous said...

hoy pag enjoy inday ha
pa nok nok lang ing balik nimo

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and fun time!

Paz

Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

Thanks everyone... got so bz with some projects.. no time for blogging.. apologies..

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!

www.portugalalive.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

have fun !

Popular Posts