Looking for Something? Search here:

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Baileys


BAILEYS is a natural marriage of fresh Irish cream, the finest of spirits and Irish whiskey
I like the sharp and creamy taste of this Irish Liqueur. I like it chilled or with ice and I love it with coffee. Thanks to hubby who gave it to me.


























Here’s a recipe of an Irish Cream Frappe from my sister Dels.I tried to make one myself.

Irish Cream Frappe
1 cup espresso coffee
2 jiggers milk
1 jigger chocolate syrup
1 jigger sugar syrup
1 jigger Irish Cream (Baileys)
1 scoop vanilla ice cream

Blend all ingredients and top with whipped cream.

Check more recipes of Baileys mix, check www.baileys.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah the greek way of making frappe and add w baileys
also i use baileys when I eat coffee flavoured icre cream I drizzle mine with this.

mae said...

I have a weak spot for baileys... that's right, lots and lots of ice!

Your sister's recipe sounds like a great plan!

Popular Posts